Flying for Home (FFH) is a beta simulated Thoroughbred racing game that has
been open to the public since March of 2013. FFH is an automated site with actively involved developers continually striving to make improvements. We aim for a blend of realism, fun, and strategy. FFH has a kind and close-knit community that welcomes anyone - those new to sims and horse racing, and old pros as well!
FFH has many exciting, realistic features such as:
- Unique, complex genetics system
- Individualized stats and traits
- Unique colors and markings for each horse
- Multiple racetracks with varied weather conditions
- Personalized training and feeding
- Jockeys, equipment, and more!
Join now to experience the rush of Flying for Home!