Flying for Home (FFH) is a beta simulated Thoroughbred racing game that has
been open to the public since March of 2013. FFH is a mostly-automated site with actively involved developers continually striving to make improvements. We aim for a blend of realism, fun, and functionality. FFH has a kind and close-knit community that welcomes anyone - those new to sims and horse racing, and old pros as well!
FFH has many exciting, realistic features such as:
- Unique, complex genetics system
- Individualized stats and traits
- Unique colors and markings for each horse
- Multiple racetracks with varied weather conditions
- Personalized training and feeding
- Jockeys, equipment, and more!
- Don't like the site skin? Never fear! We have multiple skins you can choose from once you've registered.
Join now to experience the rush of Flying for Home!